Sergeant Major Fish Pendant - Large
Sergeant Major Fish Pendant - Large
Low stock: 3 left
Bail Size: 4.8 mm x 7.5 mm
Our Metal Options
If you prefer a low-maintenance pendant, we recommend choosing 14k or 18k gold. Sterling silver will require occasional cleaning and polishing.
Our two silver options are both crafted from .925 Sterling Silver. The polished silver has a lustrous, mirror-like surface due to an extensive polishing process. This option may have slightly less detail and, like other precious metals, the polished surface is delicate and susceptible to scratches as part of normal wear.
Handling and Care: To minimize damage and ensure the longevity of your jewelry, store it in the soft cloth pouch provided with your purchase, separate from other items. Avoid exposure to household chemicals during cleaning, as they can damage the finish. Use a rouge polishing cloth to maintain a glossy surface.
The non-polished option can be polished up later on if you so choose.
All our gold products undergo a meticulous hand-polishing process, resulting in a smooth, gleaming finish. 14k Gold exhibits a subtle, warm hue, while 18k Gold shines with a brighter and more vivid color. 14k Rose Gold displays a delicate pinkish tint, and 14k White Gold resembles silver with a touch of gold.
Handling and Care: Gold can be maintained using most non-abrasive cleaners. Avoid exposure to household bleach, which may lead to corrosion and discoloration.
Please note that the black appearance on some pendants in the photographs is due to the reflective, mirror-like surface and lighting conditions.
Our Commitment to Quality and Purity
At Sea Shur Jewelry, we take the quality and purity of our jewelry very seriously. We understand that when you choose a piece of jewelry from our collection, you're not just selecting a beautiful accessory; you're investing in a symbol that represents you, your love, or personal achievement that should stand the test of time.
We stand unwaveringly by the purity of all our jewelry, ensuring that each piece meets the highest standards of quality and craftsmanship.
We also understand the importance of peace of mind and the value of trust in your precious investments. Therefore, we encourage anyone with doubts about the purity of their jewelry to conduct a test or have it assessed by a local jeweler. If you're unsure about how to proceed with such a test, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our dedicated team is more than happy to walk you through the testing process, step by step. Your confidence in our craftsmanship is paramount, and we're here to support you in every way we can to ensure your complete satisfaction and trust in our products.
How to test your jewelry
All of our gold and silver jewelry will carry a marking to identify the metal purity.
If you have jewelry that was inherited, it is possible that the marking has worn off over time. Without a marking it can be identified a couple different ways.
1. Holding a magnet to the jewelry can quickly determine whether it is gold or silver as both are non-magnetic. If it is magnetic it is not genuine. Unfortunately there are other cheaper metals that are also non-magnetic so using an acid test kit is an way to determine the metal purity.
2. A jewelry test kit is one of the most reliable and traditional methods of testing metal purity. It does however require wearing off a small layer of metal on the piece. If the piece is plated it will expose the metal underneath. This however is not a concern with any of our pendants as we only work with solid metals. It does require you to lightly scratch the surface of your item however this can be easy buffed out with a polishing cloth or wheel.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Our satisfaction guarantee gives you time to make sure your purchase is perfect. If you need to return it for any reason, we'll happily provide you with an exchange or full refund. *Some restrictions apply*
- Items that were made to order "not in stock" are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- All exchanges must be in new condition, in original packaging.
- All Returns will be credited back to the card in which it was purchased.
- Merchandise that has been altered in any way is not returnable.
- Return Shipping is only covered for items deemed defective. **THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE TARNISH** Tarnish is to be expected with .925 sterling silver and requires cleaning from time to time.
- Special orders are final sale and are not eligible for a refund.
- Items that became damaged after delivery.
- Engraved items
- Item(s) shipped over 30 days from the date received.
Contact Sales@SeaShurJewelry.com for item repairs.
Silver is susceptible to tarnishing due to its reaction with sulfur-containing gases in the air, leading to discoloration and the formation of a tarnish layer on the surface. This chemical reaction can also result from exposure to chemicals commonly found in jacuzzis. Additionally, chlorine, humidity, perspiration, cosmetics, household bleach, and other potent chemicals can cause silver to tarnish.
Over time, your sterling silver may darken and develop tarnish. This can be easily removed using rouge buffing and polishing cloths. Gently rub the cloth on the item, and you'll see the tarnish transfer onto the cloth. The rate at which tarnishing occurs depends on the degree of exposure to moisture and chemicals.
For a great video on how to use the clothe check out https://youtu.be/2XSgQGoc8Fs
The polishing clothe will remove fine scratches, tarnish, and will get it looking brand new again!
Add a touch of underwater magic to your jewelry collection with our Sergeant Major Fish Pendant, now available in both Silver and Gold! This stunning piece of jewelry is perfect for anyone who loves the sea and its vibrant creatures. The intricate design of the Sergeant Major Fish, with its colorful stripes and distinctive shape, is expertly crafted to bring out its unique beauty.
The large sergeant major fish pendant measures 1.25 ” x 0.77 ” x 0.21 ” (chain not included) and is available in gold and silver of various grades.
Made in the USA, Sea Shur Jewelry is meticulously crafted by a dedicated and detailed artist.
- Gift boxed and protected in plastic within a cloth pouch
- All bails are solidly soldered and chains are not included
- Direct from a master artist who creates timeless jewels to be cherished
Whether you're a marine enthusiast or simply appreciate the beauty of the ocean, the Sergeant Major Fish Pendant is a must-have accessory.
This pendant is an ideal gift for birthdays, anniversaries, or any other special occasion. Whether you choose the silver or gold option, you can be sure that it will be treasured for years to come.
Order your Sergeant Major Fish Pendant today and bring the beauty of the ocean with you wherever you go!
Silver Bail Size Included: 4.8 mm x 7.5 mm
For more information please refer to the following:
We hold a small amount of inventory. The quantities available for each pendant will be displayed. If your order is in stock it will take 1-3 days to process and ship.
If it does not show an amount available then it will be made following your order and takes typically 3-4 weeks to receive. Once your order begins production we can not change your order. Production time may vary slightly depending on the number of orders we are currently filling. The shipping method you select will determine the length of time it takes from the day that it is finished.